WDR 0.00% 14.5¢ western desert resources limited

Hey A-team, I respect your sentiment, though i'd think that what...

1. 45 Posts.
    Hey A-team,

I respect your sentiment, though i'd think that what we are looking for isn't a really good MD who wears his heart on his sleeve. For $560,000 a year we want someone who can mine - not only meet expectations but exceed them, as most other small iron ore company are doing right now.

I admire your loyalty to Norm and your guarded optimism, however Im not sure what you're expecting in September that will change things significantly, the reality is the share price. If things were going well wouldn't you have the same traders/spruikers manipulating the price up?

And if its way below value, why isn't some heavyweight buying in for a song?

I just dont think that the company forecast that says they will meet production rates for the first time this quarter is going to be enough. This is the good season, wet follows this, pits and haulage roads go under water... but salaries and director fees don't.

I would guess that they would probably have to double production during the two dry quarters to catch up for past poor performance and compensate for the wet ones to come?

That's what Id like to hear in the September report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.