WDR 0.00% 14.5¢ western desert resources limited

but IMO what would their outlook be worth - they have previously...

1. 7,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    but IMO what would their outlook be worth - they have previously announced how things were to change/have changed and yet we still go on about the wet, the barge contractors, etc etc. Need to have some real positives here otherwise SP will continue to flounder and keep falling - al IMO so DYOR. Also mentioned that BHP and Rio are increasing output in order to consolidate their positions in the market - so how will that impact here?.

Yes as a producer one would think that the SP would be higher than some penny stocks that are still in the explorers category - but that unfortunately is not the case and IMO the debt factor is a concern - all in all an albatross around our neck - all IMO so DYOR and form your own opinions.

no expectations whatsoever from my end - have been disappointed with them in the past and I personally am unable to see anything improving - but obviously hope I am wrong for my investments sake!. anyhow will stick around for the longer term and hope things get moving in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.