DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Hmmm, not sure what you mean there Dalque.. I have been happy...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hmmm, not sure what you mean there Dalque.. I have been happy with the way DGR has performed of late, and while, even the market has not yet acknowledged a new and improved (maturing) company.. everything is looking like DGR could easily self sustain, with dividends, and upcoming appreciation.
    The mention of a share issue has me perplexed.. but being in a position to take advantage of such an offering I would certainly be in for my full entitlement, I believe SOLG in its own time is going to be another OBS.. if not bigger. ANW as mentioned will be contributing to the coffers, and we all have our own value placed on AJQ.. and Im sure that's a lot more than westsides offering for it at the mo.
    I have been very patient with DGR to date, enjoyed my maiden dividend, and am willing to be more patient as DGR matures further... I am not inclined to sell into a low offer from Westside IF it eventuates (and I'm not convinced it will).
    Being taken over from Westside now at figures like 6 or 7cps (even though for me would be a small capital gain), would be like being shafted without lube, but instead with the use of sand and broken seashells.
    I am sincerely concerned, that as I understand it, someone, be it a company or an individual, only needs 50.1% of DGR to control it.... does that mean they could dissolve DGR?
    I think the subject of the proposed share issue needs further attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $990 99.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204621 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 17663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.