DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

takeover, page-37

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I agree Dalque that maybe 60% or more of the shares are in the hands of Hot Copper members.
    Some of the threads show 1000 plus visitors. After allowing for multiple views from one poster that indicates a lot of watchers.
    Some posters will pump and dump others will decry then buy so there are hazards for inexperienced or nervous investors.
    I am impressed by your honesty and also Bungs in revealing your selling positions at 0.06 and still commenting pointedly on the performance of the company and the management.
    If I had a sell order in I'd be silent. .

I am happy to reveal my sentiment and position below as a holder with a buy sentiment.
    Members should keep their sentiment and position up to date.

Do you have a guess on the seller for 25.7 Mill at 0.06.
    In an earlier post I said Tenstar had to be a possibility.
    Now that they have been announced as a co participant with DGR in a convertible note issue to Solomon Gold I have ruled them out.
    I think the seller must be is hidden fully or partly in the BT and UBS holdings. If not fully then holders 5, 6 and 8 may be involved.

As I write AJQ seems to be hotting up.

Also Ive noticed in the past few days that selling keeps coming in at 0.04 for DGR when the price firms.
    This may be a first line of defence to keep the price down.
    If Westside and others are involved here their strategy would be to take as many share as they could below
    0.06 before they swallow the 0.06 and 0.061 holdings.

Im a Kiwi so I am asking does a 50.01% holding give the holder the right to remove the board of DGR under the ASX regulations and Australian Company law?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.813K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.