DGR 7.14% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

yeah, might be SOLG SEMS, but the market has known about SOLG...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    yeah, might be SOLG SEMS, but the market has known about SOLG for some time, and generally I have not noted a correlation before.. my monies still on an announcement. (rightly or wrongly)
    But the SOLG news is great,,, if it wasn't for all this AJQ takeover business clouding the horizon Id be commenting that the SOlG cashcow is coming along nicely.. takeover target n its own right, if not prematurely at this stage...
    Just need time to get past this troubling and confusing Westside saga encompassing AJQ...
    Was looking forward to AJQ adding to DGRs income, along with ANW in the next year or two.

Thought just to mind.. what about Sandin Capital? they must be kicking themselves for seeing the value and not acting.. or maybe they are still in the wings, why not a 7cps cash offer for shares.. we know DGR has cash and ajq shares ( with an on table offer) that equals this amount, then theres the subs..
    Just thinking out loud, as Im sure Westside is only interested DGRs 75 odd mill shares in AJQ..
    haha, jwhat about a joint venture Sandos/Westside....

Anything could happen here, I have to admit Im enjoying the anticipation and speculation aboundning.. just wish could push fast forward !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.