GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Takeover

1. 2,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Potshot,
    Explain when Alice has 52% plus of company how she will be removed from Board with current proposals and how anyone would be able to takeover without her. She paid 4cents a share, ECE who are making rumbles paid 40 cents a share they hold 25% plus. All the rest of us just do not count.
    Whatever happens from here is a guess. The positive for us all is that ECE and Alice are not getting on will mean we always have a block with ECE to keep Alice accountable at least to ECE.
    I beleive we should have at least one ECE board member.

Cudeco - a 32cents a share holder of many years
  2. 323 Posts.
    Hit the nail on the head cudeco...
    Alice holds 52%...ECE holds 25%....Alice cannot be removed from the board...point is ECE is making noise and this is so good for us shareholders..On top of that there has been a very big accumulator at 2.1/ 2.2 c per share and this is now about to play out .....
    I said quite a few times that this accumulator has been buying and buying and now we see a potential spill...surprise, surprise...this is gong to play out now in takeover land and this is going to push the price of our shares well beyond 5.8c per share in the very short term...Once the plan for the graphite is laid out expect to see another MNS ....40c per share is not out of the picture in the short term...
    watch this space...very carefully..GBE share price is about to explode

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.