EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

re: trading halt mystery Note opening description of company on...

1. 233 Posts.
    re: trading halt mystery Note opening description of company on their website:

http://www.extres.com.au/index.html

Heavy emphasis on the use of cashflows. I doesn't look like a cap raising is going to come into play imo. Maybe another acquisition?

INTRODUCTION TO EXTRACT

Extract Resources Limited (ASX code: EXT / ABN 61 057 337 952) is a listed mining and exploration company based in Perth, Western Australia. Extract's main focus is to invest in advanced exploration and / or development opportunities.

The first such investment for Extract has been the development of the NOA2 gold resource at Burnakura. Cashflows from this project are intended to be applied towards increasing Extract’s mineral inventory through both exploration and other acquisition opportunities, such as the Company's Namibian operations and a renewed focus on uranium exploration.

Extract’s growth strategy perceives that shareholder value will be increased through an expanding mineral resource base. The Company recognises that to achieve this, the strategy should incorporate a balance of generating cashflows through mine production, exploration in high potential regions, and investment in / acquisition of strategic assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.927K 1.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5550275 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.