SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Takeover, page-123

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    The diff between SDL and the usual cheapie is that Sundance actually has all the Revenue already there and are just waiting to go when the timing is right- that being the iron ore price will be moving up and a new boom will start. We are currently in the holding time where the last boom has been over a few years and is the next one starting? or will there be a solid downturn (SM crash. ect many years for next cycle- thus no backers now- dead quiet?OMO. Whatever the case, the project needs a few years, so a backer now might just be right timing to catch the next rise IF its a smooth run till next boom. Thats the logical timeline.
    I am HOLDING as i have been caught short before in past however long this takes as these guys can just suddenly come out of the wood work- remember years ago when it was 50c on speculation; now just half a cent. Thats a memory now and was in the big boom but all the ore is still there as before waiting to be plundered. It may just be a case of timing OR the smart people are thinking that a crash is due including the housing crash + USA trouble as well? so backers running for the hills ! haha .
    This could drag on with MANY extensions; so be ready for that. However the amount and quality of ore is real so selling ALL, may be a little low percentages unless you need to for financial reasons then its the correct action. My only advice is China is only getting richer and more daring (china sea bases. the usual evil haha ) so the field of buyers continues to change; maybe Musk or another billionaire might come forward and the juggernaut will start for real. Anything is possible now..
    OMO and nothing i say will change the situation with being in no mans land right now waiting, waiting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.