SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi cabmerlo. I respect your opinion. I believe someone coming...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi cabmerlo.

I respect your opinion. I believe someone coming into a project like this will find it very hard to understand all that needs to be known to dig the iron ore out and understand the different types of iron ore, understand the problems to be faced with the type of terrain, having the right understanding of the people of the area, to pick up on what has been done and what needs to be done to take the projects through to production. SDL have had very good relations with the Cameroon and Congo people over the years.
    Can you imagine how long it would take to go back over all the information that has been compiled by SDL over 10 years on these projects.
    I would ask you to look at the Chinese Group that are mining near to Port Headland in The Pilbara. Started off believing the project would cost around $3 Billion I believe. The last I read, it is out beyond $10 Billion, Chinese Partners suing each other and so on.
    Chinese are Very Good builders of projects I believe. Quite a few projects around the World have failed under Chinese control.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.