GPN greater pacific gold limited

takeover, page-48

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This_is_it,

I have never said the calculation is that easy. All I was trying to do was demonstrate that there were plenty of PROVEN assets in GPN to warrant a takeover (not saying there is a takeover though).

I would have thought you would give credit where it is due.

Why is it so cheap, you ask?? When was the Gabinthia tenement purchased by GPN? I hope to get a bit of help on this however in 2002 the price of Vanadium was $1.60 per pound and with extraction costs at $1.40 per pound it stands to reason the tenement would be going at a next to nothing price tag. The price of Vanadium is around $22 per pound now which is an increase in the value of the assets by 1500%. With GPN wisely purchasing the tenement and now 2007 the share price is no longer 1c but 5c. Wonder why it has gone up 500% in last year? You think it is attributed to soil samples and plastic cups? OR could it just be the monster vanadium asset they have.

I never understood why there were so many down rampers that continued to post on a stock. I do not wonder anymore!

As far as Xstrata pushing the price of Vanadium down. You forgetting the ever thirst for steel by India and China at the moment. I doubt Xstrata could or would push the price down against a genuine need for it. Tech boom? Hell no, this is a supply and demand issue. My calculations even put the price of Vanadium at $10, not at current values, and it was still massively positive.

This_is_it, this is maths which is backed up by facts. If you can prove me wrong I would love to hear your comments, as I am here to make money. You have always said you want facts. Here they are. Now give an objective response on whether this is a good buy.

Uranium and Gold to me are side shows that may add value, maybe not. The real value is a tenement that has risen in value by 1500% in 5 years.

If you doubt anything I say re-read the attached link. FACTS ARE THERE DUDE!

http://www.chemlink.com.au/vanadium.htm

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.