GPN greater pacific gold limited

takeover, page-55

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This is it,

Wow that was a weird post. After I went to all the trouble to demonstrate objective articles on internet that are very, very positive about GPN's vanadium resource and demonstrating a calculation of the vanadium's worth, you say "I say a lot without any substance" or something similar. Interesting comment.

Initially I read your article and asked myself why would he write such flaming rubbish about creaming pants UNLESS he wants me put a violation on his comments. It then hit me, he wants me to contact the administrator and have his comment taken out as a violation. The effect however 'This is it' wants is for the whole 'takeover' thread to be taken down with the calculations, rumours of takeover and demonstration of such a valuable asset. Upon realising what your agenda was I was tempted to write back a flaming comment myself however I do not want to give you the opportunity to violate the thread. Just to make sure your plan does not work I am in the process of saving the important information so as to post it if ‘This is it’ puts the thread some how into violation.

Dude, I am the one who has done the research and posted substance. Your only comment is "If it were that good it would already be factored into the price". How can you possibly say that ANYTHING you have written is technical or of substance. Why don't you tell us WHY THE VANADIUM IS NOT OF ANY VALUE??? Why, because you can't! It is that simple.

I think you have lost a lot of credibility on this forum that you tried to promote an objective position. This objectiveness has disappeared completely after you have failed to even acknowledge the positive aspects of the vanadium tenement. Guys the facts are there on this thread and 'This is it' and his other cronies do not want you to know them. We are seeing a strong rise on the back high volumes. This is it, is not an objective skeptic but an absolute disgrace! Time for you to leave this thread as far as I am concerned.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.