GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

Wally you give great insight into a very difficult or should I...

1. 131 Posts.
    Wally you give great insight into a very difficult or should I say a promising time for GWR and FAS shareholders. Difficult is because of the decision we are asked to make with no real juicy facts before us. I have been studying both drilling results for both GWR and FAS of which I have holdings in both. My real beef is with GWR in that no negative drilling results have come out in the past 12 months, but the SP has been effected primarily in my humble opinion because of no news. The findings are being pushed out to a later time. I ask any forum reader this question. Is GWR considered the better placed mining company of the Midwest and if so why have we not chosen to partner any overseas investors whilst other smaller Midwest companies have. The shareholders of these other companies are reaping the benefits of good management hence receiving good returns on their investments whilst we are left wondering. My instinct tells me there is something tangible in the waiting but what who knows and thats why I dont approve of the takeover. If some intelligent analyst out there believes the new FAS will give its shareholders an immediate SP increase to $3.00 then forget the takeover. Rumours Rumours Rumours is what we hear all the time about the volume of tonnage in Iron Ore GWR has. I hope we havent left it to late to invite overseas investors to take a look in as there is only so much money from the Chinese to go around, unless BHP or FMG or maybe even a Rio Tinto would like a look in (Opinion Only). DYOR but i yet convinced of the present situtation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.