GWR 0.00% 7.6¢ gwr group limited

It is a difficult time for all the shareholders seeing our SP...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    It is a difficult time for all the shareholders seeing our SP undervalued in the low $2's. In my opinion the share price is currently being held down with small multiple sacrificial sells to keep the closing price down. In my opinion recent trading days closing price will be in the calculations for the sophisticated investors fund raising - hopefully they will give the shareholders an opportunity too. The average closing price will be in the low $2's. When the average closing price of the 5 trading days is released the SP will be let go. This is there last realistic reason to manipulate the price. As for the anxiety of no overseas investors/partners - this will come. One thing the directors are doing well is waiting to get the JORC compliant tonnage up before taking on a partner. As I've said previously, in my opinion the SP will run hard before this is released to the market and will happen anytime in the near future. Therefore I recommend to all of you nervous holders to get your full fill at the present time and hold on to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $4.13K 54.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 45653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.