ZFX zinifex limited

ZFX really is an out of sort boxer at the moment. They don't...

1. 218 Posts.
    ZFX really is an out of sort boxer at the moment. They don't have a CEO, gone Ex Div, sold the smelter and been smashed as a result of the DOW.

It is now time to get up off the mat and start throwing some punches. RIO and BHP have entered the ring and JBM has thrown in the towel to Xstrata. I hope the team at ZFX start finding that fighting spirit because if not I fear they will be king hit (Chinese/OXR?).

Its as if they have already thrown the fight before entering the ring. Just waiting for someone to offer a takeover and solve all their problems.

I have faith in ZFX and topped up today because I believe it is now (at 15.30ish - 40ish) well under rated and that has seriously hit the mat. Whilst a takeover bid would be great IMO for the SP I would rather a strong ZFX that is aimming to win fights and climb into the next weight divison and deliver some KOs to competitors and bigger returns to shareholders.

Rd 1 - Jubilee threw in the towel to Xstrata
    Rd 2 - BHP throwing punches at RIO
    Rd 3 - Fixed fight ZFX vs OXR ????

ZFX it is time to enter the ring and fight!!!

Hopefully we have a strong DOW tonight to pick us up off the mat and prepare us for a return to form next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.