5GN 3.33% 15.5¢ 5g networks limited.

Parkave,I guess anyone that has kids would understand what the...

1. 35,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Parkave,

I guess anyone that has kids would understand what the inference is if you said someone deserves the Paddington Bear Award at ARC.

Just a couple of things to ponder amongst the plethora of slapdash half-baked things that could be listed.

ARC have on their Website under Recent Presentations dated 10th March 08 - an Operations Update.

It has a drilling schedule that starts in July last year. Can anyone really believe that they are serious, putting a schedule that is 8 Months and 10 days out of date. Not to mention that it was not released to the ASX either so if you want to impress on the broader trading/investing community about what you are up to THEY MUST COME TO YOU to read it.

Clearly they have not got a clue. Remember this is one of dozens of small and what may be seen as insignificant events that in total add up to Lost The Plot.

I don’t have the exact quote but it was Sir Sidney Kidman that said something like the following..... If you don’t take care of the small things you will not be able to take care of the big things.

I think he said it after spending half a day or so straightening out old nail because he was waiting for someone and wanted to occupy himself. He was probably keeping his hands occupied while he planned his next deal.

One of big things for ARC in the last year is that they can’t complete wells and you know what they say about workmen that blame their tools.

Just for the record, I still think ARC has something going for it.

MI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.