LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Firstly, any takeover event will require a notification to...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Firstly, any takeover event will require a notification to shareholders and that includes the potential or interest by another party which normally causes a trading halt. So the speculation on a takeover may be valid but LPI need to make sure protocols are followed.

Secondly, a company in a non production development phase seeking massive funding from the private sector to advance to the next stage will never have certainty. LPI have a world leading quality of lithium as a source but taking it from source to market is a massive investment challenge which requires significant funding. Funding will only come from investors who have a level of confidence that the venture will provide a return.

My take on all of the issue at hand is most lithium stocks have been hammered big time this year so far. LPI however have been very poor at communicating during this period which isn't helping, however in contrast look at many other lithium stocks that have followed the same falling trend including PLS and other favourites,

Based on this I am still confident that one way or another the LPI journey is still continuing and still believe as I have said for the last few months the bottom sits at around 25 - 28 c . As I've said in my recent posts the top up is around 28c

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.