JGL 0.00% 3.8¢ jackgreen limited

The board try this same deception back in 16-10-08..Jackgreen...

1. 9,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    The board try this same deception back in 16-10-08..Jackgreen confirmed it had been approached on behalf of parties wishing to hold discussions regarding the company ownership.

20-10-08 Jackgreen went into trading halt.

shareholders were in the belief that a takeover was on the table.

21-10-08 Announcement.. Jackgreen raises funds for new product initiatives... Nothing about a takeover or approachies from any interest parties.

That deception was just to help raise the funds, And have the investors think a takeover and a quick profit was on the table.

Now it's obvious there is two parts this trading halt (Voluntary Suspension)
    Capital raising,.&. Discussions and negotiations with interested parties that have been identified in the past few weeks.

The only parties that have been identified in the past few weeks has been the 2 announcements on 2-3-09 HHV and HHL change of holding.
    So IMO the Capital raising is to buy HHV & HHL off market my guess would be .06 to .10cents.
    Or there could be a third party trying to negotiate a full takeover but need to sccure the major shareholders off market, Then make an offer to on market shareholders.

The Jackgreen board have jumped the gun by calling a trading halt without having the negotiations on the table frist.

This long "24-4-09" Voluntary suspension has put the Jackgreen board in a awkward and vulnerable position.
    1) If this deal fall through or a party walks the board will have egg on this face.
    2) My other worry is the jackgreen board may try to "save face" and lower the negotiations level to push a deal through.

All n All this shouldn't have taken so long and the negotiations should of been on the table before the trading halt.

P.S If the CEO Andrew Randall doesn't pull a rabbit out of the hat after 24-4-09 almost 2 months in Voluntary Suspension. "It be time to step down and out Andrew"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.