I have seen a few zinc companies SP take off recently, I am in...

1. 15,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6644
    I have seen a few zinc companies SP take off recently, I am in CZL for the trade, if they can upgrade there plant for under $10 mil, it will be one of the lowest cost zinc producers, the current MC is only 13 mil

I was planning on heading over to my mates house to watch the football, my wife was sick today, If she isn't feeling better, I will stay home and look after her and our daughter, I will be going for the crows, I go for Carlton, so I am not that fussed who wins, It will be a long time before we get close to making the finals.

A BBQ sounds nice, our weather hasn't improved that much, its still pretty cold during the evenings.

Interesting trading today on FG, I have the feeling the sell out has finished, hopefully we will see a quick return above 10c again, It will be very interesting to see the top 20
    have you been watching TLG ? the SP keeps falling, I assume investors are finally working large revenues are years away, I am still amazed they have a 100mil MC when they are yet to gain any mining approvals, it takes 3-5 years to go through the environmental approval process.
    It will be very interesting when FG start making large sales if the investors move from TLG to us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.