I was wondering what ya think of this resolution and why it...

1. 7,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I was wondering what ya think of this resolution and why it would be happening @ this time.
    Resolution 6 – Approval of 10% Placement Facility To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolution as a special resolution: “That, for the purpose of Listing Rule 7.1A and for all other purposes, Shareholders approve the issue of Equity Securities up to 10% of the issued capital of the Company (at the time of issue) to be calculated in accordance with the formula prescribed in Listing Rule 7.1A.2 and on the terms and conditions set out in the Explanatory Statement.

Currently after nsw sales there is plenty of cash, ( and even a buyback of 42M, though has stalled the last few weeks).
    What would be the reason be for wanting this 10% placement facility when buying back shares. A good deal is coming soon.
    It did not click till you re-mentioned the other day, about end of 2017 clinics, joint partner will be taking up some equity in CA I am expecting. this will be good news and increase revenue going forward. The market loves big business in China, just look @ the milkers.
    Tomorrow will be a good day for you and the FG group I just did a scan and volume has picked up last few days.

Hope you are having a good day with the family.

Champee.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.