Hi Champee, Congratulations on winning the punters club. I never...

1. 15,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6618
    Hi Champee,

Congratulations on winning the punters club. I never knew hotcopper had this function, what are the other 2 stars next to it ?

My reading of shortman is there is next to no shorts outstanding, I was emailing another HC user asking what would have caused today's volume, it seems odd that FGR are trading higher with no news. could it be sales related. or WG has found investors to take up the shortfall options ? I found some research from Swinburne (collection of research) regarding porous graphene, It is well worth reading, I will email the link if your interested,
    BEST may see nice increase in capacity using an ionic liquid. (using 3d structure)

I was talking to my Brother inlaw during the Christmas holiday, He works for I-med, Radiology Tasmania are the second largest company in Tasmania to i-med, i wonder If I-med have intention on taking over CAJ ? have you spoken to AH recently? or were you asking if I have spoken to him.

I will be having a good night, FGR SP is moving, that makes me very happy. I am glad you jumped on board.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.