Hi Champee, Peter, well I have called him now 3 times with no...

1. 15,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6623
    Hi Champee,

Peter, well I have called him now 3 times with no reply. I have sent him a few emails where I have seen one reply brief reply.
    I was planning on calling him this week, although I will wait until I send WG a follow up email before calling Peter again,
    I am very surprised to see FGR SP holding around 17.5-18.5, if you consider we haven't had any decent news. Peter's video happened in Dec, the concrete news isn't what I would call recent news either,
    I am very keen to talk to Peter, I want to find out what ownership FGR have in the on going development of VFD, I.e
    One of Professor Raston work has been successfully making Biodiesel using VFD, its only expected to be a $182 billion market by 2021. IMO share holders need to know what % if any do we have in these other IP's considering we own 70% of VFD. surely we would get some revenue if a third party bought the rights to the IP.

Graphene Companies ect - http://www.thegraphenecouncil.org/general/recommended_links.asp

CAJ - SP is stuck, I am surprised it hasn't moved, the take over has really limited the SP increase.

All is good with me, I managed to break my phone today, very annoyed about it (i haven't backed up and there is all the baby photos on there), It fell out when I was closing the door, I was lucky enough to stop it with the car door. I thought it was the seat belt stopping the door for closing, cracked the screen and it is slightly bent.

How is everything with you. I hope your avoiding the heat.

Taking over AX - Are you buying them up ? be careful, not all mining companies will ever get into production, some companies just like being explorers. I much prefer FGR, being aligned with the Universities gives me a inside running on what development work we are likely to see. The research I have found all looks very impressive. If FGR do look at modifying the production cell, I will be very happy.

I wish flatbattery would go away, surely he has something better to do with his time. We should see an announcement next week,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.