Hi Champee, I was looking at CAJ this morning, I suspect it is...

1. 15,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6628
    Hi Champee,

I was looking at CAJ this morning, I suspect it is to do with IDX merger, I doubt they received enough support from the IDX shareholders,
    Flatbattery has been watching FGR posts, He was on HC last night checking them out,
    I am trying to get a little more info about VFD, I think FGR own 70% of all the research from flinders that use VFD.
    WG replied about the other IP i sent him, they are happy to use VFD and FGR existing cell for now. I am planning on running the experiment when I get a sample of SL lump graphite. I am sure it will work.
    AXE is bloody slow with announcements, I am sick of seeing the SP slowly slide. Have you received your options ? mine arrived yesterday in the mail. I am planning on exercising them in the coming weeks.
    I only have one winner of late ANW. up 150% over the past month, I wish FGR would continue its rise above 20c. there is so much happening that the market doesn't know.
    IAM TH doesn't seem to bad either

I hope your enjoying the cooler change in Melb. It was way to hot for me down here during the weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.