Hi Champee, Me and the little one are good, Thank you for...

1. 15,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6623
    Hi Champee,

Me and the little one are good, Thank you for asking, Wife isn't so great,
    How are you and your family, did you have a good time with your daughter?

Have you been speaking to AH ? Its a shame to see the SP dropping at CAJ, It will be very interesting to see what the financial results end up being, for your sake I hope the market loves them and the SP continues to increase.

FGR - Yes I know what you mean regarding management, I just reported Dr Chips post, He is implying that the company directors have breached the ASX listing rules by not keeping the market up to date regarding mining being put on hold (Ice), I don't think management really need another headache from a ASX are you aware notice. I think it is a good conversation to have. the Sri Lankan graphite is an extremely important to the company,

I was surprised that WG talked about KNL the other week in his FEC weekly. I wonder if FGR are looking for a supply of flake graphite to feed into VFD,

Did you see the CSIRO research on the news tonight - Graphene water filters, It should create some interest with investors,
    I dare say that FGR (not sure if it is for them) UoA research is better. I really wish these IP were announced. they claim to be a technology company but they are not announcing any new IP's

Did you want to read UoA Graphene oxide in Concrete results, I found the full IP through the ARC hub,
    It uses 400gram per m3. @150k per t for the graphene its only $60 to nearly double the strength of concrete,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.