Hi Froggy, You kidding, right? I will wait for the results by...

1. L:)
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Hi Froggy,
    You kidding, right?

I will wait for the results by newgen field testing, lets say 9 months minimum. I hope for some results in September / October. When will be the AGM? No way FGR cant commend about Newgen. I am searching for research / testing programms by FGR at the GEIC. AG presentation about thermal properties is the first I found. As Spid pointed on FGR Hotcopper, heat on small electrical applications, e.g. battery driven gadgets or battery systems itself. I say, have a look for mechanical heat, e.g. brakes (car, train, machines).
    And think about improvements in Fibreglass or Carbon Fibre. Will it happen tomorow? Come on, if you have a company, you will test something without NICNAS? So, maybe WG had some more Infos on results by maybe some Universities research and is extrapolating... Maybe he has some inside by NDAs. Who knows..
    By now, we the normal Shareholders, know about PureGRAPH, GEIC and PureGRAPH, AG and Mr Ladislaus joining FGR to work with PureGRAPH and the ability to produce it in the tons!!!
    And we hope for some fantastic improvements with it.
    No Black Spot. Its ongoing research and testing. Time will tell. No way UoM or GEIC or ARC Graphen Hub will or have a chance to act like VW did. No Black Spot Froggy.
    Have a nice Sunday, cheers,
    L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.