Hi Yowie Sorry in the delay, I seem to have missed a few days...

1. 15,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6629
    Hi Yowie

Sorry in the delay, I seem to have missed a few days posts.

I am not sure why people are calling on failure already, the company has stated it will deliver on this expectation, they are in a better position to judge what is possible.

It would appear we are likely to see an announcement tomorrow morning, (FEC weekly)

First Graphene options being exercised early
    The FGR share price has done well in the weeks following receipt of the NICNAS approval and the commencement of sales. The photograph below shows you the packaging of PureGRAPH awaiting shipment to customers. In the background you can see some of the graphite stockpile that is awaiting processing.

I thought this comment was a little odd, as we had no image attached to the FEC weekly, or no FGR announcement that shows a shipment.

I then thought that this was from old FEC weekly commentary after FGR announcement its first shipment from Henderson, (this is the only time we have seen a shipment image and our graphite stockpile in the background. I checked the FEC weekly and there was no comment regarding our shipment or graphite stockpile.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.