Morning Froggy, Judging by Nanox presentation, they have done...

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6582
    Morning Froggy,

Judging by Nanox presentation, they have done very little testing on graphene with plastics, they believe they need upto 5% graphene loading, this is significantly higher than PureGRAPH that works at 1% loading.
    Nanox expects the graphene market to be 12mil tonnes into the future. There is plenty of room for many graphene companies in this space,.

It's hard to say if FGR is currently selling PureGRAPH in bulk, the QTR cashflow report didn't suggest this, we have not been informed if FGR has commenced other large sales agreements or updated if NewGen's order is now binding,

I would have thought FGR would be adding photo's of Graphene being shipped to its customers, I can only speculate that FGR have gone into a marketing/promotion black out until round 1 of the options are out of the way,
    Today is the last day you can trade the OC or sell your shares for the funds to clear in time for the conversion of options,

It will be very interesting to see how many more options are converted in Fridays 3b,
    I am glad that FGR currently has around $5.5mil in cash with sales expected later in the year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.