Wow, can some can dish it out in buckets & not handle a teaspoon...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Wow, can some can dish it out in buckets & not handle a teaspoon of inquiry or back.

I really couldn't be bothered 'proving words' with a million references.

As we both respect @Yowie21's word, I think the below summarises & closes the issue.

Time:
    19:23:36
    Post #:
    Froggy $ said: ↑
    I'm a AFL and soccer man, crows in AFL, Adelaide United in a league.
    Lots of high fives and back pats in the threads today, a lot of long termers deserve the celebration but need to understand this is just one more task completed in the road to success, it's not the end game.
    I guess the strange wording in the TH was either PYs limit or a nod to HC to get the crowd wound up after all we know how much PY loves HC.

If N is still reading, and I know you are, I will say in the anonymous online world you can't be sure of who anyone is but I know both idjut and spid and neither are on the books at FGR. If you don't believe that then that's fine but I provide to you my posting history as evidence in support of that, an hour reading some of that and you will see how I feel about the monkeys running the show. You can guarantee if either of them was on the books I wouldn't hesitate to call them out, look hard enough and you will find when I called PY out and had his profile banned.

Goodbye,
    Greg.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.