Seems almost a timed echo on the B/E mess & then the AIM being...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Seems almost a timed echo on the B/E mess & then the AIM being held as the light at the end of the tunnel. Fooled me, how many others?

The NICNAS "hold-up" complete BS & another bitter reminder of Management's essential's mismanagement.

Those in private industry would have been sacked for that alone.

They had ample time before they realised that DD complete stuff up. And we won't mention all the sales pending on the crock.

50T Sure, thats why graphite inventory is 500T. I thought it was supposed to be approx 8/900T.

Must be already processed in-case 'the button gets pushed'.

The heady news; We 'May Not' need another CR & Christmas is coming againnn Wow.

Given the two last clips are from two appalling salesmen. One has to wonder what our Pro PR man actually does.

Surely the website was outsourced.

And the MD apparently is media publicity phobic; Which I presumed was an MD #101 taking outrageous money from a start up.

Is the SSA tired & possibly just consulting now. The non-Ex an offer, one couldn't refuse. No clarity on the obscure wording that I hope I am wrong about.

If the the sp pain would not be so bad I am even wondering about the real value of how much the on-high truly helps.

Is 3 out of 4 the true problem or even higher. What has the UK achieved.

I still read it most Biz found us. And the contracts took forever that have shown stuff all revenue yet.

And the loaded dice makes the AGM pointless. Just more hand patting.

Some scenarios; In order of decreasing likelihood ?

1/ Perseverance Is rewarded before 08/2021.

2/ We get lucky; & I don't believe in luck.

3/ JK or some initiate real change. We can't do it without him or someone seriously wanting it imo.

4/ T/O with all the highs & lows.
    An MC of $70M is dunny paper to some.

5/ A global company makes us redundant.

And still the ones who would likely profit hugely cannot overcome their 'attachment';

Split the baby & double/quadruple etc the gains.

Blind attachemnt is dumb Biz even this junior investor has learned.

Thus why the broken record ;

Too many skeletons I suspect, creating one very strange & dire bond.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.