Thanks heaps Yowie for the work. It is gobsmacking stuff. How...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Thanks heaps Yowie for the work.

It is gobsmacking stuff.

How they have retained their jobs beggars belief.

The trio really need another strike if no decent SP movement happens pre-AGM.

My voting is going that way atm.

If these guys were ministers or employees they would have been sacked years ago.

I think it's time WG retired.

His 'promotion' has caused more sp harm than good imo & he has admitted no responsibility. That is how integrity is completly blown away.

He & Peter have the charisma of talking rocks. They couldnt sell free ice-cream.

And the broken promises need accounting.

At present I think CM as COO may have merit at say $250k with bonuses apon true performance as proven. He can't front a camera so his value as MD is invalid imo.

What has our Accountant truly contributed. An outrageous sum taken in payment & bonuses for work that I believe I could do for $120kpa.

I still believe most FGR work has come to them. And I too have heard that HQ is ludicrously difficult to deal with.

The credibility of FGR is proven by it's appaling MC.

Hopefully AG will prove a better promoter of FGR & this may come to light I hope.

The other three have failed far too many times to be excused againnn.

This sickly club needs to be broken & fresh flexible smart blood introduced asap.

Tomorrow, I will post your sums with some words on the main forum if you approve Yowie.

Thanks,
    Greg.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.