Hi @sleath, A good start & I agree & I shall express more on the...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi @sleath,

A good start & I agree & I shall express more on the weekend or next week. A lot depends on your depth of knowledge on FGR & private comms are necessay for such.

If you wish I shall post my private email on the weekend or next week to chat.

This company has so much potential yet getting it 'up to standard' is excruciatingly difficult.

Questions are not taken serious. Keeping the mob down is a priority over company success I firmly believe.

The main players will not listen & despise suggestions as their vanities/anxieties are even bigger then their ridiculously large pay cheques for such little real World work or success as most would consider such.

Worse still the structure of the share register almost precludes change as years of making errors failing other companies & projects have taught the top how to support their egregiously expensive & sloppy tenures.

@alpaka & @Yowie21 may have more information on the formality for submission of questions to the FGR BoD.

alpaka tried as a representative of FGR longtermer's several years ago at an AGM & knows much on the subject if you were not previously aware.

Change at the top is the only true remedy I believe; 'They' believe otherwise.

After years of other successive commercial failures they literally had the 'graphene gift' handed to them. They are barely coping in my view yet will not seek true professional help (Andy Goodwins role to me is still unclear).

The SL graphite mining was doomed & they were going to drive FGR into de-listment like their other lame initiatives.

We are just an 'necessary inconvenience' to barely be tolerated to support their small unethical lives as they supposedly manage FGR like their other failed work histories.

'They' have to go. They will not go willingly.

Thus here we are nibbling at the edge of the central issue.

Well below par greedy self interested dull management far more interested in supporting themselves at our expense than acquiring true commercial success.

Why do I stay?

Because the product is far superior to them & they know it.

I hope to chat more,
    Greg.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.