Hi Champee, If I get time during the weekend I will go through...

1. 15,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6618
    Hi Champee,

If I get time during the weekend I will go through the ASX announcements / videos to see if I have missed, I will updated you if I have missed anything

I did find Skeleton Technologies original IP that detailed that they use a Ionic Liquid as the electrolyte. as you know the BEST battery uses a water based electrolyte, with the initial results achieving 20wh/l - this is 3x greater that skeletons,
    Swinburne were planning on using a ionic liquid that would increase the working window to 3.7v (current 1v) it should also increase the capacity,
    Surely the 100 layer is completed by now. by memory the hand made 20 version achieved the 20wh/l, could the 100 layer see 100wh/l ? This would be much closer to the results by kilowatt labs who are currently installing home SC in Melbourne, They have an expected 45 year working life,

I noticed the increase in trading, the SP has been holding up well, with many of this years ASX announcements not really containing anything of any importance, Once we see real news its going to be one hell of a re rate,

I will be very happy if we reach the 43c+ to match Talga's MC,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.