Wow Froggy, Now "Financial adviser" on top of Nido MC & would-be...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401

Wow Froggy,

Now "Financial adviser" on top of Nido MC & would-be "influencer".

I did take your advice & ignored you.

I went back to understand what spid was politely trying to say to you. I regretted it & had a sleepness night worrying about you. And concluded that; "It is a choice you make".

Your venting obsessive posting rants forced me to make you my first "Ignore".

Then Nido read like a pleasure that it was before being 'hijacked' by one soul in need of much attention.

I'm no saint either, though I do try to refrain from posting relentless opinions or supposed research (issued in all manner of 'mood' swings).

In tougher times I saw a Doc & found medication helped. Maybe a little research in that area might help you de-focus your obsession here.

After sin-binning you, it occurred to me how many others have literally been "forced" to do similar.

I dare suggest others try it for a period.

And return Nido to the casual interactive forum that many enjoyed reading or could contribute to without fear of relentless "engagement" & being sucked down the 'rabbit hole of Froggy ping-pong' that all too regularly ends in incomprehensible vitriol.

Likely I will suffer such after 'a few dutch courages' later. Though I won't know & therefore be unconcerned, sleeping better believing I have offered you helpful advice.

Try a holiday from HC & The Market Froggy. A change is as good as a holiday.

Greg.
    Last edited by Idjut: 04/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.