Straight back in classic Froggy style "It ain't my problem" ~ It...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Straight back in classic Froggy style

"It ain't my problem" ~ It yours !!! With a closing tag on "your" market brilliance as of today.

Why all the prior relentless venom then.

I knew my words would likely be wasted though thought it worth a try.

As usual a one-way trip up the river to Froggy "Apocalypse Now' land is being played ~ againnnn.

(Fyi, the Mods are very lenient on Forums or you would rightfully be completely banned).

If 'your humour' keeps you "sane" than I most certainly will stick to my own.

(Fyi, those who know me, often mention my timely well-read positive wit over say one's incessant childish need for constant nagging attention given in poorly considered derision).

I 'own' my problems & try not to hide behind them through direct or indirect blaming/venting at others.

A known mature leap forward in making others live's better.

Lost on many who believe it "their right" to 'keyboard carpet-bomb' with impunity in mindless imprecision. Ever whinging but never really solving anything.

And yet somehow deludedly & unapologetically believing their own ill-informed unbalanced views as somehow-being of value.

Broaden your self-declared "big picture guy" horizons & try some real self-effacement.

The "big picture guy" knows the true problem is 'with-in' & not in others.

A less offensive method to lighten the loads of the many others who 'had' to bear it & now leave one so lonely that plaguing this one little Forum incessantly seems the staple of one sad life. Despite the weirdly timed so-called attempts at 'humour'.

No doubt the usual forecoming weekend manifold replies will not be worth reading.

G.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.