I don't believe it detailed any cost to become 66.7% owners of...

1. 15,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6616
    I don't believe it detailed any cost to become 66.7% owners of VFD, Its normally based on the development costs,
    I.e if FGR spent 1 mil. the other 30% shareholders would need to pay 300k, if they don't they transfer part of their ownership.

I personally think VFD should be in its own listed company.

PY and CM joined the board of VFD based on FGR's 50% ownership. I think there are 5 board memembers.

Have you checked out GEIC partners?

There are a fair few who are looking at electrolysis hydrogen production. I would love a list of GEIC partners who are currently working with them on better methods to produce hydrogen,

Here is another one.
    Tata Steel’s European operations take major step towards becoming carbon neutral
    19 Oct 2018 | Corporate News
    Tata Steel’s European business has announced a partnership with leading chemicals company Nouryon and the Port of Amsterdam to develop the largest green hydrogen cluster in Europe.
    The announcement is one of a number of initiatives to help Tata Steel’s European business achieve its ambition of becoming carbon neutral from 2050.
    The companies will together explore the feasibility of a water electrolysis facility to produce hydrogen and oxygen at Tata Steel’s IJmuiden steelworks in the Netherlands.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.