Apologies. I meant to say, I think its doubtful Newgen have lost...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Apologies. I meant to say, I think its doubtful Newgen have lost money due to less turn over. If the bucket liners now last 3 times longer, Newgen has likely increased the price 3x. Probably making a much better margin as they save on all the other cost due to making less bucket liners. Better sell 1 product for a million dollars than sell million products for 1 dollar.

Mines will pay 3x as much and will buy them over traditional liners simply because of the saved labour costs from not having to change them over so frequently. Everyone's a winner, except anyone not using graphene

Shoes on the other hand, I'm not so sure? Will people pay more for a graphene enhanced shoes even if it claims to last longer? Will Steel Blue sell less shoes because their shoes last longer? I believe they stated that it only adds $2 to the cost of the shoe, if that's the case and they don't add to much of a premium, they may be successful if their marketing is good. If there boots really do last a considerable amount longer then they stand to make a good name for themselves which will eventually result in increased sales.
    Last edited by sleath: 11/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.