Hi Champee, I hope your doing okay, I agree with CA, they seem...

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6582
    Hi Champee, I hope your doing okay,

I agree with CA, they seem to be stuck in a trading range, Green was correct with his assessment,

I doubt AX has a leaky boat if it is about the graphite project, The company stated it expected to receive the mining approvals by the end of September, I am enjoying the recent SP increase. with a MC at 8.4 mil they will be the cheapest fully approved graphite / Graphene stock on the ASX,

I was thinking about BEST (FG_) related, If Swinburne can achieve the 60 wh/l this will provided 60kw per m2, as we know the volume of graphene is huge, it might be the cheapest alternative to home battery storage where space isn't an issue. 60kw would be enough power for an average house to have 2-3 days storage,
    I am not sure how suitable BEST would be in a EV car due energy density, Telsa battery packs are 85 kwh, I would assume BEST would provide about half the storage in the same volume. Although Tesla do have a large storage area in the front of the EV where the motor would normally be located, It would be a perfect place for BEST to be located.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.