some weeks back I read an article outlining that ALT have...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    some weeks back I read an article outlining that ALT have produced more than 1.500 graphene enhanced pools and will now switch the whole product line of aqua technics to graphene. they are progressing...

steel blue will introduce the graphene enhanced boots to the market in germany by this year. seems also to be progressing.

planartech is close to bankruptcy from my point of view - don't expect much, smart move of fgr to buy-in there lol. mr. gibbs already took a role at the geic and also one at AEH (Meet the Team - Gelponics (aehinnovativehydrogel.com)). as the relation between WG and mr. gibbs seems to be good he might act as door opener for fgr.

spaceblue is a small company, years away from needing tpa. but for me it was a verification of the quality as it is a spinoff of the geic. also mr. koncherry is involved in many other research stuff (e.g. space habitats) at the geic and I think its good to have him as customer.

hexcyle, Ascent Shipwrights, katana surf are more real world examples of specific applications than customers with high volumes. don't expect to sell tpa there but some kg's.

protectology may act as a door opener, but don't expect orders of relevance in the short term.

AMDnano seems well positioned, keen to see the details of the purposed MSA

hubron/dsp will probably be the biggest customer so far, waiting for the related announcement.

if mike ogle brings a contract of value by this year I have to admit that I underestimated his engagement.

gerdau haha, nanoxplore did become the strategic partner not FGR. but gerdau now develops their own application specific products. seems they are 1-2 years away to commercialize graphene enhanced products. we will see if during this product development they may recognize that the material of FGR is better than nanoxplorers and my change their view on FGR. in regards to the demand they see, its also possible that they outstrip the production capacity of both companies.

a new contract with the unknown AU extile company seems to be close to completion. really hope we see there a double digit order, as in case of hubron/dsp.

we may see this year that ALT and Steel Blue are picking up their contracted minimum order quantities for the first time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.