hahaha.... I am still invested and would not be if I think that...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    hahaha.... I am still invested and would not be if I think that it is a smoke and mirror company. That probably distinguishes our views. So because I am not following to deny anything FGR is doing you find me not trustworthy?! Ok I can live with that...

They failed on many things, no question. But they also achieved some. The biggest questions I had were related to the quality and yield but at least on these points you said you know by credible sources that all is good..

Am I naiv? Maybe but smoke and mirror companies in regular do not close contracts, do not replace the management, etc. Also an NDA is what its name is telling - an agreement to non disclose something, that can simply be the reason for not reporting updates on this.

I do not make excuses for them. I try to understand what might be going on based on the information available to me. Sure you can say all dog shit, smoke and mirror etc., that's one view but there is also the possibility that things are running and they simply can not talk about it due to the NDA. On what facts do you base your statement that it is dog shit? You simply don't know it too, its just your intepretation of the information available to you. If TPR2 would have released a new product line we would know it for sure, but as long as this did not happen or FGR official drops Firestop its just at our guess.

Also I think I did start asking questions years ago, don't know what you are talking about. In the end if they start to deliver on the concrete front, as it does look like they do, you will probably change your interpretation instantly ;-)

You decided to sell them off as you think all is dog shit, I am fine with that and don't say you are wrong for sure... But I decided to stay as I see them finally moving. Who is right? Time will tell...

The most disappointment comes from the non existent EU business, as we had - due to WG - such high expectations. But if we take a look at FGRs peers they did also not receive big orders from there. If we ask the Flagship or the Graphene Council both claim the adaption will start by 2024/2025 and that we will see the the full potential over all areas realised by 2030. Sure WGs outlook was dog shit but maybe he did not know it better at that point in time.

So long...nothing more I can say as wait and see

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.