TRL - yeah we saw this sometimes, in case of BEST battery and...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    TRL - yeah we saw this sometimes, in case of BEST battery and VFD I am aware of... they are not consitent on that so its of now value.

CM/PY leave - simply they had the age to do so and did probably not meet their goals. Guess there was enough pressure from the share holders to push that change. At least they still own shares: FIRST GRAPHENE LIMITED : Shareholders Board Members Managers and Company Profile | AU000000FGR3 | MarketScreener

2df board: as far as I know they did initially?! later simply craig got replaced by mike....

updates: probably not the expected outcome so no update, e.g. fosters plastics, or covered by an NDA.

updates from the geic - come on we do get updates in regards to R&D but none in regards to sales simply because there is no sales, bringing us back to the timelimes communicated by the flagship/graphene council.

bucket liners: what?! we got those updates and now its up to newgen to get it sold. seems they need less than 1 tpa per year.... the only question I have here is why do they not go to other mines around the world replicating what newgen has done, maybe related to exclusivity?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.