Takeovers Panel - Nido Petroleum, page-9552

1. L:)
    1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Hi Froggy,
    The bell at the top right led me here. And I enjoyed remembering the stories about the music clips. As you know, I tend to have an ear for young talent. I like to hear when talent or hard work develops.
    Well then. What's going on with FGR? When trading on the stock market and this eternal game of greed and fear is no longer the main focus and their results with cement/concrete are clearer, things will change again.
    A decisive difference to previous applications is that cement (crystals) grow. Not a purely static addition, but a growing process, a matting.
    Use translator:
    https://www.baustoffwissen.de/was-passiert-beim-erstarren-von-beton-31102023

Another difference is that this is an application that can be a real company maker.
    The issue of shares from the capital increase at that time has been extended until June. Somehow, shares worth around 2.5 million dollars are still outstanding. And the lower the price, the more shares there are.....

Well then, it remains to be seen what the test series will reveal. But I like this direction, much more than these fashionable high-tech fantasies.

Have a great day and all the best,
    L

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.