AZL 5.56% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

taking a good look, page-4

1. 4,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Wow flux. You really do have a great writing style. Still not too sure if you are a fact or fictional writer :). But convincing either way.

You kinda lost me when you said you had worked for Macquarie and still respected them, but I can overlook that.

It was the very definitive list of what the company has done that left me intrigued the most. Is all of that in the public domain, in asx announcements, especially parts of point 4, with the vendor present at the workshop and point 5.

The way way I saw the former is that ZYL would just refer the results of the workshop back to the vendors (happy to be proved wrong -I just can't find the notice saying the vendors will be present)', while the latter, if accurate, would imply the vendors will accept changes and not end up in court, which again I am having trouble finding in announcements.

But either way, honestly, anybody who says 'I will rip it apart and table the entrails despite it not being in my best interest' will always make me suspicious.

Surely you have to acknowledge that everyone on a forum like this is acting in some level of self interest?!?!

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $244.0K 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 302262 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 506000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.