DRE 13.3% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Taking a punt on Rare Earths and the mighty Dreadnought, page-27

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Absolutely fascinating and educational post thanks polonium210..

I must admit while reading it i had to flip over to google to gain a bit more understanding and perspective but that in itself was a great thing too. I feel slightly more informed about a few things geological but in reality a still a complete dunce. there is so much to know. I wouldnt have .1 % of the geological or exploraton knowledge of yourself or the other experts that post here but I am very interested and get a lot of value from it nonetheless.

It makes me want to buy a Hyperspectral camera or whatever is needed + a suitable drone and go for a drone flying/desert camping holiday in the mangaroon region just so I can record and post the data myself, then listen to what you experts have to say about it.. If you hear of someone arrested by the military police up there and frog marched out from mangaroon wearing dreadnought themed budgie smugglers after pretending to sunbath whilst operating a drone over C6, think of the poodle. There may be a gofundme account opened soon after for legal expenses, so be generous. I did it for you guys.

Anyway, I digress.. After doing my kind of Meta-analysis of your and the other experts posts here over the last year or so I am super excited to see what surprises C6 may divulge under the greater scrutiny of the hyperspectral lens and whatever other tech that is available to seperate the geological wheat from the chaff.

Bollox to any price fluctuations, there is too much going on here for me to not want a slice of this pie for the excitement factor alone.. It's anything but boring to me, even if it does seem to happen in slow motion.

The resolution of that hyperspectral tech is incredible. No wonder the yanks have restrictions on some of the tech. Did they or could they use it to find things like the flight MH370 disaster remains?

The nice thing is that we wont have to wait too long to get at least some of the answers to the mangaroon puzzle. There are so many results waiting at the labs, and other aspects of the exploration news that should be released in the relatively near future that will inform and hopefully benefit us greatly, and before that even ends we will start to hear in increasing granular detail, what other riches this company will bestow upon us from the other projects.

Have a great weekend anyway guys, girls, lgbti+'s.. I hope you all remain positive.. there is a lot of shit happening in the world lately and sometimes it can get you down, including what has happened here at DRE with the price etc if you bought at the top but just remember, life goes on, storms may come but they always go, nothing is perfect but positivity and persistence gets you a long way in adversity..

"There is a crack in everything, thats how the light gets in" - L. Cohen...

So true..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $52.82K 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 391849 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1251070 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.