HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

for months, the sell volume has far outweighed demand, which i...

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199

for months, the sell volume has far outweighed demand, which i think is primarily a result of the market not really knowing how the business has been faring, & therefore concluding that no news is bad news. but last week this trend may have floored & started to reverse, as number of buyers/depth now exceeds sellers for the first time that i have observed in a long time on this stock:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3062/3062903-49d1df842b120c7d6e2f5f4204b8b997.jpg

i also think some of the recent SP suppression is related to ex founders (James Gong & wife, Vivienne Cheung) selling a substantial amount of their holdings on market, which drove down the share price even further

in addition to the above risks, i think another is that circa 10% of the co's revenue is derived from China (Nouriz & China Walmart/Sam's) & that the trade war continues to escalate. but, as those Chinese customers appear to be served by NZ operations, it's not as large a risk compared to if they were contracts with the Keytone Australian business?
    Last edited by FingerLicking: 05/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.