PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

hello everyone , this has been so stressful for me, i had a good...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    hello everyone ,
    this has been so stressful for me, i had a good easter but a big part of me was very worried. i brought on the 11th a fair amount worth,
    then suspension, on friday 11th

it was a huge let down when the shares were put into suspension, and then more info was requested and so forth.

since the 11th ive read so many posts, had many moments of dispair , highs and lows, hope there then smashed,
    i have read the announcement today at round 6pm, i was horrified to read what they have done,
    So I will fight to the very last breath to recover my money.
    I would like to thank Starface,& others for expressing themselves in regards to this matter, Warnie thank you for your help buddy, your a good man.
    I have spoken to Asic, my broker and the last mob i spoke to was the companies share register, the gentleman told me from the share register that there are laws that protect shareholders, and that if trades are made based on misleading or incorrect information then refunds may be issued by the ASX. I believe the gentleman i spoke to said that the ASX would want to settle the refunds to SAVE face. I cant remember his exact words but they gave me some hope. Now todays announcement , things are very serious. As I'm writing this post and reciting my conversation with the register person, I have the feeling that he may be on the side of PDY.
    Yes I made a mistake and brought shares on friday 11th based on that good news. I had enough faith in the ASX, I didnt for a moment think that there would be a problem with my purchased as I never envisioned that In Australia , on our ASX , An announcement can be passed by the ASX on the 11th, these announcements are meant to be processed and read , checked whatever by the ASX. Its very Obvious now to the average joe that this notice should not have gone out to the public.

Padbury have been the ones that have really disappointed me, they have given us minimal information on the agreement in that announcement, they delayed the lifting of suspension by not giving sufficient information to the asx, Its quiet simple, all things point in the direction that the deal was fraudulent, im pretty sure if you buy something and its fake , you should be entitled to a refund. These professional businessmen should know how to raise money and operate a business in a fair and honest way , without deceiving the general public. Im not sure exactly wat the parties had to gain from this, did they sell some shares in PDY in the spike , or did they plan to in the near future??? Asic or ASX stepped in straight away on Friday arvo, but what about the morning, In the ASX experiences with deals and sums in the order of 6.4billion, why didn’t they hold this information until they could identify its validity. These people involved must not do this again, we cant let others be sucked into the traps of these companies and they must be stopped. Without even showing us anything solid the agreement has been terminated, this is absolute rubbish, im guessing that parties didn’t want their name disclosed because of their history, now the cats out of the bag, both parties are upset because they didn’t get what they wanted, and that’s probably some more trading time and silence from ASX or Asic. What are the shareholders left with after purchasing based on this information and then as simple as that for them its terminated to try to protect themselves , what will happen to our investment once this stock returns , im not asking you guys this question , of course I know the answer, look at the way this company pdy delays and posts to the asx in the evenings, they are afraid and they should be , good honest , hard working Australians potentially will loose thousands of dollars based on their unprofessional antics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.