MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

This is only my opinion and should be taken with a pinch of...

1. 523 Posts.
    This is only my opinion and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Spinifex Ridge Molybdenum project will be up and running producing its first shipment in first Q 2010.

Bridging finance I am sure is already in the bag, and plans to commence site works are well underway.

Final full financing will take place late Sept, probablly through a Bond arrangement with certain covenants, these will include production quotas and completion times etc.,

We will take on an Equity partner or partners, this should not be such a bad thing. May even tie in with the Iron Ore deposits

This arrangment follows the same path that FMG took and who is behind FMG and involved in some way with MOL.

For me this is a buy and hold stock with a tremendous future. Only a Banking melt down can stop this money making project fail. Do you homework what price do you see this Company being worth. The medium term outlook for the resource is nothing but great. Long term I think its outstanding. These comments are of course only my thoughts and should in no way be taken as advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.