taking profits, page-7

1. 8 Posts.
    Thanks J8, appreciate your time and thoughts. It helps.

Your caution is noted - I will tread carefully and happily accept full responsibility for all my trades. Bit disappointed that my best buddy isn’t to be found here in the market. Think I’ll stick to the pub to find some love.

Decided to take some profits yesterday and feel less under pressure to make some money. Great to be able to scrape some back from Mr Market and a little extra for the effort. It’s a hard business this, working at the edge of the chart but I guess nobody told me it was easy.

Sorry JB I don’t know what ‘snc’ and ‘free carry’ means in your last post. Sorry to be a pain, mate.

Thanks

Only if you have the time please – another embarrassing question.

Would you take this trade to make a 30c gain (1%) in a $30 stock, holding about 1,000 shares for under a week -
    Would you buy 1,000 shares at $30.00 and sell at $30.30, realising a gain of $300 (1%)?

The stock has a normal daily variation of about 0.05% to 1% and is in a medium term (3 months) and long term uptrend.

Hop out if it falls below $29.68 and take a $320 loss (short term support at $29.70, hitting all time highs, high teens to early 20’s PE, all the rest good).

Cheers,
    BTT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.