EMS 26.3% 2.4¢ eastern metals limited

I have to agree with Clyde, write your questions down, there's...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I have to agree with Clyde, write your questions down, there's heaps of them, and ring EMS. Last time I did Steve picked up.

They may well put out an announcement that touches on some of your concerns, but they won't likely address all of your concerns, and/or go far in answering any of them.

A release is a one way street, a chat is two way, it has depth you'll never get from a piece of paper.

If everyone here rings and asks the questions on their minds the co. will get a pretty damn good feeling of what's worrying investors (yes I know, they should, and probably know the most pressing points - re trial and legal updates).

I've all but given up, but hold with a glimmer of hope, who knows 2013?? One thing I can vouch for is Steve seems pretty willing to have a chat. Maybe because I wasn't in a clan outfit with burning effigy in tow. Try and hide your anger and ask your questions, I'd be really interested to hear how anyone goes.

I think I posted ages ago about it being EMS's responsibility to inform me, but that doesn't seem to work, so you do what works. Damned if I know where this is going, my gut says down the tube...slowly, but let's see if we can get up off the canvas...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.005(26.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.0¢ $3.274K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65378 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 164452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.