88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Taking up your rights?, page-45

1. 5,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3219
    Meso the shortfall will be over subscribed fact and not all holders due to various reasons will take up their RI isn’t an issue. My misses will not exercise as has over 12 mil and diversity is sensible. Imagine no success.

Plus most holders wouldnt sell at a big loss as most would have a mean over 3c plus their brokerage costs makes not sense to me as by doing as you say selling eg say 1-2 million shares doesn’t reduce their average by much and increase their exposure to greater levels isn’t smart. O/g is risky and we don’t have a big cash flow and we have a team still scratching heads from failures of IW2. Better options out their in my opinion.

The only reason to sell is what I did was sell 1.5 mil at 1.8c 2 weeks ago to buy another stock which went up over 100% then sell and then take offer is more sensible. Risky yes but never sell at a big loss is silly in my opinion. Not being offensive champ. Just my opinion.

I get what you are saying but on the big scheme of things still maintain it’s a pointless exercise as shortfall is over subscribed. It’s a non issue.

MESO come end of Q1 most will see a profit and huge shares will be dumped during the drill especially when only 1 well planned for 19 with long delays and future cap raises to come if no farmout. If this continues then the horrible consolidation will happen due to huge register and dilution. So only success can sort us out and restore confidence. Seen way to many spec stocks follow this path.

Once company announces heaps of drilling, farming etc then confidence can again be restored. Agree that everyone has to keep directors accountable love your passion and I know DW does wear his heart on his sleeve for holders. He’s proven that. He is a great MD.

Like you I am disappointed with where we are at and results so far but that’s life. Hoping Dave’s plan will work and I would be the first to acknowledge I got IW2 wrong if he gets it flowing. All the best have a great weekend champ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.871K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
237 229711066 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 542559084 199
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.