TLS 0.82% $3.70 telstra group limited

Hi scarva I agree with you, Telstra is the most expensive...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi scarva I agree with you, Telstra is the most expensive compared to the rest but be it known thaT telstra is the one maintaining the network which is not cheap to run they been losing revenues due to competition while other providers enjoyed the ride and made profits and send to mother companies which we know bound overseas.

If for arguments sake Telstra will reduce their price on a fixed line below the competitor's what do you think will happen? everyone will turn and go back to Telstra and competition vanish, in which case cannot happen because it is in breach of the rules and incurs a very heavy fine. TELSTRA IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT. And that's what most of us don't understand.

Now in Woolworths case,and I have said in my previous post. I think it's a gamble for such a big company if any of you remembers what happened Optus network a few years back when a contractor accidentally dug their cable in the Gold Coast area and the whole of Queensland optus customers were isolated for a long period of time, that's right the outage went on for a long period of time. The customers scratching their heads looking for answers

Reason: Unreliable network and lack of diversity

While Telstra's cable has been cut almost everyday all around the country and the customers hardly notice them.

That's IMHO.

cheers
    trans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $42.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.72 $3.66 $77.20M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 199823 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 829839 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.