SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Agree Youlman. There is no-one selling out BIG, imo!There is...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Agree Youlman. There is no-one selling out BIG, imo!There is just no-one buying in big atm(excluding Hanlong but this was off-market). We need to sure up the register more, hopefully soon, to decrease the trading on this stock. We know it has a habit of performing well when least expected and perhaps this will be the case again.A watched kettle never boils to use an oldie but a goodie. These theories of conspiracies are not uncommon in those without confidence in their investment. If i thought someone big was selling out(and we only really have one) I would be selling and waiting it out on the sidelines that's the advantage of liquidity.

Dave you ask a relevent question but refuse to accept any possibilities to the contrary. Ask yourself, seriously, if you are confident with your investment, it's your money at stake and therefore it's your decision and based on what you believe.We have heard your dilemma (few times) and the same responses are posted every time including this one by me.We can offer some suggestions but ultimately you must decide and it serves no purpose to bring it up constantly
    Good luck buddy with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.